Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our First Radio Show is TONIGHT!


For weeks I've been kicking around ideas about how to help people who have adopted/fostered ex-mill dogs and other distressed dogs with socialization, confidence-building, and training. At first I thought we would do a series of webinars, but I wasn't impressed with the quality of the webcam I purchased. Then my trainer and I sat down and recorded a few segments, but I didn't like my hair... uh... I mean I thought we could do it better if we did a weekly radio show. We weren't actually showing any dog training anyway - we were just discussing different topics related to positive reinforcement training.

That brings me to today. What I'm going to try is a weekly radio show with various trainers who use positive-reinforcement techniques. If there is something that needs to be shown, we'll film it after the show and post it here and on our training page.

If you'd like to listen in tonight, we'll be broadcasting live at 4pm MST (6pm EST). Tune in at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/happytailsbooks. If you can't make it today, you can download the show and listen to it at a later date. The call-in number is (646) 381-4887 if you have any training or socialization questions you'd like us to discuss.

1 comment:

  1. Once the "echo" was done away with, the program went well I think. I was encouraged by hearing someone else say that healing takes time!

    Well done Kayla!

    ReplyDelete