Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dog Holidays Calendar


(photo courtesy of Courtney Po Photography)

I thought I would depart from our usual interview format to bring you a fun way you can celebrate your adopted dogs: keep up with dog holidays on your calendar! I found a posting on Squidoo.com that actually tells you how to add a gadget (or whatever it's called) to your Google calendar that will automatically populate it with dog holidays. Check out the information at http://www.squidoo.com/dogholidays.

I found a more simplified pet holiday list at the Big Paw Designs website too: http://www.bigpawdesigns.com/napetho.html (I know nothing about their business - just was glad they had a calendar posted).

I was disappointed to find that we just missed "Squirrel Awareness Week!" Think of the fun we could have had with our dog: reading about squirrels together online, studying the different squirrels he should be chasing while out hiking; perhaps I would have even bought him a stuffed squirrel, but now he's going to have to wait until next year. Oh well, we still have "Cat Herders Day" to look forward to in December...

No comments:

Post a Comment